Dinner in the Field at Dobbes Family Estate with Green filed Bison Ranch
An intimate wine cellar dinner at Dobbes Family Estate where you’ll dine at long community tables amidst the barrels, the scent of wine drifting in the air, tantalizing your every taste bud. As you sip away on Dobbes’ award-winning wines, you’ll linger over good conversation, great company, and seven courses crafted to pair perfectly with the wines and the season. As you relax into the hum of the evening, winemaker Joe Dobbes will share secrets from the vine, and Chef-Owner Pascal Chureau with his own titillating industry secrets. $85/guest includes 6-7 course dinner, wine/beer, tax and gratuity.
240 SE Fifth
Dundee, OR 97115
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Nov 18, 10:00 AM
- Sunday, Nov 19, 12:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 28, 11:00 AM
- More Events on December 2, 2017
- Saturday, Dec 2, 1:00 PM
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Graduation: Celebrate Class of 2017 with Puppy Pride at Guide Dogs for the BlindSaturday, Dec 2, 1:30 PM
- Saturday, Dec 2, 7:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.