Herb Walk at Leach Botanical Gardens with Claire Porter
Discover Oregon’s lush flora and fauna as we walk through historic Leach Botanical Garden in South East Portland. We’ll explore a wide variety of native shrubs and wildflowers while discussing their medicinal and indigenous uses! Then we’ll end our walk with some tea made from at least one of the plants we discovered along the way! Bring any plant identification books that you may own - Plants of the Pacific Northwest Coast by Pojar and MacKinnon is a great one, rain gear (just in case) and wear comfortable shoes! Leach Botanical Gardens 6704 SE 122nd Ave, Portland, OR 97236 Thursday, May 4th, 2017 10am - 11:30am Tickets: Sliding scale $10 to $25 per person Free for THS interns
6704 S.E. 122nd Ave.
Portland, OR 97236
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Free Class: Caring for Aging Loved Ones-- Safe Medication Use in Older Adults at Courtyard Marriott, Clackamas ORTuesday, Mar 28, 8:30 AM
- Free Class: Positive Approach to Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care at Courtyard Portland Southeast/ClackamasTuesday, Mar 28, 2:00 PM
- More Events at Leach Botanical Garden
- Saturday, Apr 1, 11:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.