Three Phlebotomy Courses to choose from: Refresher; Difficult Draws & more!
Are you thinking of becoming a phlebotomist? We invite you to attend a free information session to learn more about becoming a phlebotomist and the Phlebotomy program at PCC Institute for Health Professionals. At the session, you'll learn: What a day in the life of a phlebotomist looks like The job prospects for a phlebotomist All the details on the Phlebotomy program with courses including: Hybrid, Difficult Draws and Refresher Learn more about the program here and come prepared with questions. See you then! Not sure which entry level healthcare career is right for you? Visit our webpage titled: "Exploring Entry Level Healthcare Career Opportunities." FAQs What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? Parking is paid at the kiosk in the parking lot. Neighborhood parking may be available under the Hawthorne Bridge or along Water Ave. Bike racks are available. CLIMB is accessible via the CL Streetcar line and bus lines: 4, 6, 10, 14, 31, 32, and 33. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, you do not need to bring your printed ticket.
1626 Southeast Water Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, Nov 16, 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 8, 9:00 AM
- Sunday, Nov 18, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Portland Community College - CLIMB Center
- Learn How You Can Earn More As a Sterile Processing Technician at Portland Community College - CLIMB CenterMonday, Dec 3, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Feb 11, 6:30 PM
- More Events on February 7, 2019
- Thursday, Feb 7, 7:30 PM
- 7 Strategies to Build a High-Performing Team in Your Organization (Webinar) at Portland, Oregon, United StatesThursday, Feb 7, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 7, 8:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.