2019 Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference
Now in our eighth year, the Oregon State of Reform Health Policy Conference is the largest gathering of health care leaders and insiders in the state. On November 12th, join the conversation and help shape the state of health care reform in Oregon. This event pulls together practitioners, thought leaders, and policy makers into a unified conversation. Attendees have the opportunity to network with over 400 colleagues from all corners of health care and health policy. If you are interested in understanding what occurs at the nexus of healthcare policy and politics, then this is the conference for you. FAQs What is the refund policy? Refunds will be given up to 2 weeks before the conference. Refunds will not be given after that time.
921 SW 6th Ave
Portland, OR 97204
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Saturday, Sep 21, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Sep 22, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 21, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Hilton Portland, Broadway I
- Saturday, Sep 28, 8:00 AM
- Tuesday, Nov 12, 5:30 PM
- SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner with POPM Certification in Portland ,OR (Weekend) at Hilton Portland, Broadway ISaturday, Jan 4, 9:00 AM
- More Events on November 12, 2019
- Issues & Advocacy: Mapping the Environment & Developing Strategies for Solving Social Problems Through Government Action at CENTRL Office PearlTuesday, Nov 12, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Nov 12, 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 12, 12:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.