Christmas in the Garden
The eighth annual Christmas in the Garden presented by POWER Kia returns to The Oregon Garden’s Rediscovery Forest in historic Silverton, OR. It is based on a traditional German Christmas Market and takes place from 5pm to 9pm, open most days from November 29 through January 5 (closed Dec. 2, 3, 9, 24 & 25).
Upon arrival, visitors enter a winter wonderland intricately decorated with amazing and interactive light displays, where they can take photos with Santa, shop from vendors, drink traditional glühwein (hot spiced wine), hot cocoa and other adult beverages too. They can also take in the delicious smells of freshly roasted nuts and tastes of authentic German foods, among other options. Intimate fire pits are also scattered throughout the forest for visitors to stay warm and cozy during their visit. Families can also enjoy ice skating and zooming down the snowless tubing hill. Frosty’s Family Room will also return, offering a warm space in the Oregon Garden Resort where families can gather for food and activities! Children 10 & under receive free admission.
For more information, visit our website for more details and follow our Facebook page for nightly updates! We hope to see you here for the holidays.
895 W. Main St.
Silverton, OR 97381
Other Dates & Times
- Thursday, December 5, 2019, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Sunday, December 1, 2019, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Oct 26, 4:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 2, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, May 21, 3:00 PM
- More Events at The Oregon Garden Resort
- Saturday, Oct 19, 5:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 11, 9:30 AM
- Sunday, Dec 22, 2:30 PM
- More Events on December 2, 2019
- Monday, Dec 2, 8:00 PM
- 8th Annual Essential Wellness Holiday Bazaar ~ Reserve Your Vendor Table at Ecotrust Conference CenterMonday, Dec 2, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Dec 2, 9:00 AM