Facilitating Innovation by Pepperdine University's Continuing Education
Facilitating Innovation is a one-day certificate workshop that will help you explore and build a workplace culture that generates greater creativity. You will dissect the four dynamics of team innovation, assess your ability to enable creativity, practice a variety of techniques that generate open thought, and you will leave with an actionable strategic plan to enhance your organization’s culture. The course is a part of the Pepperdine University Graduate School of Education and Psychology's Continuing Education Series.
545 Southwest Taylor Street
Portland, OR 97204
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Tuesday, Aug 27, 9:00 AM
- Sign 5 Coaching Clients In 30 Days Without Being Salesy (Online FREE Event) at Portland, Oregon, United StatesTuesday, Aug 27, 11:00 AM
- How To Make Money From Home, So You Can Quit Your Job & Raise Your Babies at Your laptop, tablet or phoneMonday, Aug 26, 1:00 PM
- More Events at The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel
- Saturday, Sep 7, 12:00 PM
- More Events on November 7, 2019
- Thursday, Nov 7, 9:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 7, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Nov 7, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.