Family Constellation, Remembering our Soul's Belonging with Francesca Mason
Explore how ancestral events reverberate in our daily lives, impactiy our health and relationships. Shift the troubling family patterns that affect your own life. Expand your awareness of what it means to be human, rooted in Spirt, in your ancestral legacy; in connection with those you love, the water and the land. Francesca Mason Boring, bi cultural Shoshone author, international teacher and facilitator encourages respect and incorporation of ancient healing wisdom traditions with system constallation. Instrumental in the development of constellation as ceremony, community constellations, nature and environmental constellations. Francesca has facilitated or taguth constellation work in Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Italy, South Africa, Bulgaria and the U.S.A
210 Southeast Madison Street
Portland, OR 97214
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Pastors' Forum: Supporting Parishioners in Critical Health Care Decisions at Multnomah University CampusWednesday, Oct 23, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Oct 20, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 7:00 PM
- More Events on November 16, 2019
- Saturday, Nov 16, 7:30 AM
- Saturday, Nov 16, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 16, 1:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.