Financial Household Resiliency Series offered on Tuesdays - July
Part One: Making Ends MeetTuesday, July 9th 5:30 -7:30 pmThis workshop provides participants who are potentially burdened by heavy debt-loads to pursue long-term household budgeting and savings, and to take control of their finances. Part Two: Budgeting and Saving for Your GoalsTuesday, July 16th 5:30 -7:30 pm Participants create and learn how to manage a household budget by tracking spending, managing variable expenses, and accounting for changes in income. Part Three: Hands-On BankingTuesday, July 23rd 5:30 -7:30 pmThis workshop provides participants with an overview of banking services and how to use them successfully and responsibly. Part Four: Building, Improving and Protecting CreditTuesday, July 30th 5:30 -7:30 pmParticipants learn how credit works and the tools to access their credit reports, dispute inaccurate information and address derogatory items. In addition, participants explore how to make strategic decisions to increase their credit scores and how to protect themselves from identity theft and scams. Each workshop is $15 each or $50 for the series.
2027 Lloyd Center
Portland, OR 97232
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Friday, Jun 28, 6:30 PM
- Portland Job Fair - July 17, 2019 Job Fairs & Hiring Events in Portland OR at The DoubleTree by Hilton PortlandWednesday, Jul 17, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Nov 19, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Innovative Changes
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 12, 9:00 AM
- More Events on July 16, 2019
- Tuesday, Jul 16, 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, Jul 16, 8:00 PM
- The Original Environmental Compliance Bootcamp™ Portland, OR July 2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Portland City CenterTuesday, Jul 16, 8:15 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.