Financial Household Resiliency Series offered on Tuesdays - November
Part One: Making Ends MeetTuesday, November 5th 5:30 -7:30 pmThis workshop provides participants who are potentially burdened by heavy debt-loads to pursue long-term household budgeting and savings, and to take control of their finances. Part Two: Budgeting and Saving for Your GoalsTuesday, November 12th 5:30 -7:30 pm Participants create and learn how to manage a household budget by tracking spending, managing variable expenses, and accounting for changes in income. Part Three: Hands-On BankingTuesday, November 19th 5:30 -7:30 pmThis workshop provides participants with an overview of banking services and how to use them successfully and responsibly. Part Four: Building, Improving and Protecting CreditTuesday, November 26th 5:30 -7:30 pmParticipants learn how credit works and the tools to access their credit reports, dispute inaccurate information and address derogatory items. In addition, participants explore how to make strategic decisions to increase their credit scores and how to protect themselves from identity theft and scams. Each workshop is $15 each or $50 for the series.
2027 Lloyd Center
Portland, OR 97232
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 10:00 AM
- It Can Happen Here: Worplace Violence / Active Shooter Safety Strategies at Associated Builders and ContractorsMonday, Oct 28, 8:00 AM
- Gender and Leadership: My Experience As A CEO - NAWBO Oregon Professional Development Forum at The DoubleTree by Hilton PortlandMonday, Oct 28, 11:00 AM
- More Events at Innovative Changes
- Wednesday, Nov 13, 5:30 PM
- Thursday, Nov 7, 10:00 AM
- More Events on November 5, 2019
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 9:00 PM
- Tuesday, Nov 5, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.