Modelo Negra's The Gold Lion Barbershop Pop Up
The Gold Lion Barbershop is a barbershop unlike any other – here to defy beer drinkers’ expectations of Modelo Negra – a dark lager yet surprisingly easy-to-drink beer brewed with slow-roasted malts for a medium body, rich flavor and smooth, light finish.
While The Gold Lion Barbershop may look like a barbershop on the outside, the inside will host a unique and immersive Modelo Negra pop-up experience featuring well-known local headliners who will bring to life a surprise-filled experience to pair with an unexpected beer.
The pop up will feature unique beers, bites, beats and more. Attendees will experience:
- Modelo Negra-Inspired cuisine from Voodoo Doughnuts, 1927 S’mores Co., Mint & Mirth and more
- Complimentary hair-cuts by locally renowned barbers Jaylon Butte and Kyle James as well as dry trims and hair braiding by stylist Ale Mendez from 77 Salon
- DJ performances by Vincent and Jerry Bandito
Pop-up hours: Thursday, Aug.1: 7PM – 11PM; Friday, Aug. 2: 7PM – 11PM; Saturday Aug. 3: 2PM – 7PM
Cost: Attend the Gold Lion Barbershop via free e-mail rsvp to ModeloNegraBarbers@gmail.com with which night you’ll attend to experience a barbershop unlike any other to pair with the dark beer with rich flavor, and a surprisingly light finish.
205 NW 4th Ave.
Portland, OR 97209
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Aug 24, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 29, 6:00 PM
- Monday, Aug 26, 6:00 PM