NAIOMT C-516 Cervical Spine I [Portland]2019
C-516 Cervical Spine I This course enhances the ability to make decisions about the cervical region through safe, effective, and efficient screening examinations. Participants will identify an evidence-informed approach to evaluation and management through concepts of total patient health, function, life-participation, and pain behaviors. Management strategies will include education, activity modification, manual therapy techniques, and individualized neuromuscular rehabilitation prescription, with the goal of restoring optimal function and preventing future impairments. Access complete course syllabi here. Course Details This course is 2 days on-site and 1 day online. Participants will receive an e-link to online coursework 2 weeks prior to the course and to the onsite course materials 1 week prior to the course. Please watch for these links in your email inbox. Instructor: Chris Hoekstra, PT, DPT, OCS, COMT, FAAOMPT Read his bio here Registration: $599.00 2nd & 3rd Yr PT Students: $349.00 Repeat Participant: $349.00 (Applies if you have taken the same C-516 course in the past 5 years and you can provide a copy of your certificate.
5736 NE Glisan St.
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Pastors' Forum: Supporting Parishioners in Critical Health Care Decisions at Multnomah University CampusWednesday, Oct 23, 8:00 AM
- Sunday, Oct 20, 3:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 7:00 PM
- More Events at New Heights Physical Therapy
- Saturday, Jan 25, 7:30 AM
- Saturday, Apr 18, 7:30 AM
- Saturday, Mar 14, 7:30 AM
- More Events on November 23, 2019
- Saturday, Nov 23, 9:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 8:30 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 7:00 PM