Styring Summer Saturdays: Tastings on the Patio
Sit back, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views as we pour on the Styring patio from noon until 4 pm every Saturday this summer, June 1 through August 31. No appointment required!
We’ll be offering a special tasting of our unreleased White Pinot Noir. It’s cool, crisp and the perfect wine for a warm summer day. Available for sale in limited quantities.
We’ll also pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines, several recently rated by Wine Enthusiast:
• 2015 Estate Pinot Noir, just released and rated 94
• Whimsy Riesling, rated 91
• 2014 Signature Pinot Noir, rated 93
• 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend
• A Dessert wine selection
Bring along your favorite friends, pack a picnic and spend the afternoon basking in the beauty of our Willamette Valley family farm. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Can’t make it on a Saturday? You can always text us to schedule a tasting another time at 503-866-6741.
$10 per person tasting fee refunded per bottle purchased.
Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Cost: $10 per person tasting fee, refunded per bottle purchased.
Phone: (503) 866-6741
Event url: www.styringvineyards.biz/styring-summer-saturdays-2019/
19960 Northeast Ribbon Ridge Road
Newberg, OR 97132
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, August 17, 2019, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, August 31, 2019, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday, August 3, 2019, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Dec 14, 5:00 PM
- Cultural Crawl Portland, OR | Booze. Food. Street Art - Bar Crawl at Portland, Oregon, United StatesSaturday, Aug 17, 2:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 19, 6:00 PM
- More Events on August 10, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 10, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 1:30 PM
- Saturday, Aug 10, 9:00 AM