Tai Chi (Second Series)
We will play tai chi with a sequence of moves particularly designed to improve balance. There are many reasons tai chi is helpful in improving balance, and we will explore how attention, awareness, strength, and flexibility all contribute to stability. We also will use the movements to feel the flow of energy and the confidence of coordinated movement.
Class size is limited to 15 participants; registration is required. $3/members, $6/non-members. Participants are encouraged to attend the full series (July 9, 16, 23 & 30), but it’s not required. There are no refunds for cancellations within two weeks of the class date.
4000 S.W. Fairview Blvd.
Portland, OR 97221
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
More Event Ideas
- More Nature Events
- Devi Girls Yoga - Summer Camp at Catlin Gabel School for Girls in grades 6-8 at The Catlin Gabel SchoolMonday, Jul 8, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 25, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Hoyt Arboretum
- Sunday, Jun 7, 11:00 AM
- More Events on July 16, 2019
- Tuesday, Jul 16, 9:00 PM
- The Original Environmental Compliance Bootcamp™ Portland, OR July 2019 at Courtyard by Marriott Portland City CenterTuesday, Jul 16, 8:15 AM
- Tuesday, Jul 16, 12:00 PM